EASYCAP - SIGGI II
EASYCAP: EEG Recording Caps & Related Products
EASYCAP GmbH, partner to Brain Products, manufactures a wide variety of EEG/ERP-Recording Caps for all age-groups as well as all related accessories and consumables, single electrodes, and the unequaled calibration- and validation tool SIGGI II. Please see some standard solutions on the adjacent tabs.
All caps are comfortable to wear and the ring-shaped electrodes allow for absolutely painless and at the same time quick and highly efficient impedance minimization. All electrodes are made with sensors of high-purity sintered Ag/AgCl, resulting in highest signal quality and lowest and steady electrode potentials. Additionally our electrodes are famous for their mechanical quality and long life span.
EASYCAP GmbH also specializes in customizing electrode layouts and in manufacturing special caps compatible with other methods of acquiring neurophysiological signals. Please inquire for information about the possibilities.
- Individualized Electrode Layouts based on 10%-System, 10-5 System, Equidistant Layouts for all channel numbers
- Infracerebral Cap with extended recording area for Source Analysis, Dipole Localisation, etc.
- Caps optimized for DC-EEG
- Caps for Longterm / Sleep Recordings
- BrainCap-MR, suited for EEG recording together with fMRI
- MEG-compatible EEG Caps
- Caps for EEG together with TMS
SIGGI II: Signal Generator & Impedance Meter
SIGGI II is a laboratory tool for generating and measuring electrical signal parameters in the voltage range of typical biophysiological signals. SIGGI II is a great help for users, resellers, technicians, or developers of devices for the acquisition of biosignals (e.g. EEG amplifiers).
SIGGI II at a glance
- Signal Generator: The calibrated Signal Generator, issuing both built-in and recorded signals onto 1-32 channels (accompanied by a trigger signal), can be used to verify an amplifier‘s ability to correctly record amplitudes and frequencies, to visualize filter characteristics, to check linearity of DC amplifiers and to check Common Mode Rejection (CMR).
- Impedance Meter: The Impedance Meter measures the impedance between 1-32 electrodes and their reference and ground electrodes. Special custom adaptors for any EEG-Recording Cap / electrode input box can be supplied. This is a comfortable way to measure impedances independent from the EEG amplifier or if there are reasons to doubt the impedance measurement routines built into the respective amplifier.
- Amplifier / Data Logger: The Amplifier/Data Logger can record, amplify and store user specific signals and replay them with the Signal Generator. The Electrode Tester measures the electrode potential of 1-32 electrodes and its changes for up to 6 hours. This unique tool is indispensable for assessing the suitability of individual electrodes for DC recordings.
- Electrode Tester
Our products are scientific equipment for INVESTIGATIONAL USE ONLY! Medical use e.g. for diagnosis, treatment of disease or other such purposes is strictly forbidden.
Type: pdf Size: 13.8 KB
Type: pdf Size: 51.3 KB
Type: pdf Size: 6.9 KB