Brain Products Newsletter – 2/2020
Brain Products Newsletter – 2/2020, our latest customer newsletter, is out now. It is available at pressrelease.brainproducts.com.
Among others it includes the following:
- An article Introducing a stationary, multimodal EEG-fNIRS set-up
- A user research summary on From Movement to Action – An EEG Study into the Emerging Sense of Agency in Early Infancy
- Introduction to the BrainVision LSL Viewer and Brain Products LSL on GitHub
- Disinfection guidelines for SARS-CoV-2
- Communication with the trigger port: A beginner’s guide
- Sensor Tutorial – How to obtain useful peripheral physiological signals
- And series of articles with tips, tricks and tutorials
In addition, read our regular features to see our:
- See our upcoming events
- Meet new team members
- Get the latest news in brief
Do you want to get information on new and upcoming products & solutions, tips & tricks from our support teams, and user research articles from labs using our products and solutions, too? Then subscribe to receive our customer newsletter straight to your inbox: sign up here. By signing up to our mailing list you will receive our Newsletter (three times per year) and occasional special promotions and announcements that may be of interest for you.
If you’d also like to be informed on upcoming webinars and workshops as soon as they are announced, please sign up here.