Webinar: What will you do after your PhD?
Registration is now open
Registration for our next Brain Products Academy webinar “What will you do after your PhD?” is now open!
Have you ever wondered what career opportunities are available to you as a skilled scientist with a PhD? If so, join our panel of experts to gain insight on the career paths available to you. In particular, our panelists will cover the pros and cons of academic and industry jobs. In addition, they will discuss their personal experience of navigating career choices after a PhD.
Dr. Christopher Madan is an Assistant Professor in the School of Psychology at the University of Nottingham. He has edited two books on careers after a PhD: https://engra.me/books/academiabeyond/
Dr. Shirley Lim is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Department of Clinical Neuroscience at the Karolinska Institute, Stockholm.
Dr. Michael Schubert is Head of Product Management at Brain Products GmbH.
This webinar will be offered two times. Accordingly, please select the date and time that works best for you and your time zone.
- Tuesday, 12 March 2024 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CET
- Tuesday, 12 March 2024 17:00 PM – 18:00 PM CET
What the Brain Product Academy offers
- Expert Brain Products presenters
- High quality teaching that comes from Brain Products Academy
- Rich program of lectures, demos, interactive sessions and panel discussions
- Opportunities to meet and interact with your peers
Check out our complete calendar of events.