Workshop: Handling scanner related artifacts in EEG-fMRI studies
We are offering our Brain Products Academy Workshop on “Handling scanner related artifacts in EEG-fMRI studies” again on November 3, 2022.
Why attend “Handling scanner related artifacts in EEG-fMRI studies”?
This online workshop will guide you through the topics essential to removing scanner-related artifacts from your EEG data. We developed this workshop both for researchers new to this topic and those who already have some experience with EEG-fMRI and would like to consolidate their existing knowledge.
What will you learn?
- The origin and nature of scanner related artifacts
- How the recording environment can influence the data
- How to inspect data for scanner related artifact
- The correction methods available
- Hands-on application of these methods in Analyzer 2
- An introduction to the Analyzer 2 software is also provided to facilitate the hands-on sessions using Analyzer
- An introduction to the Analyzer software will be provided by Yin Fen Low, a scientific consultant in our scientific support team.
- Handling scanner-related artifacts will be taught by our two Application Specialists for EEG-fMRI: Tracy Warbrick and Cilia Jaeger.
- The data handling parts of the programme will be interactive, where attendees can click along with the data processing in Analyzer to gain some experience in navigating the software.
- We limit the number of attendees so that we can work in a small group to allow plenty of support from the workshop teachers and to encourage questions from attendees.
- A demo data set will be provided
- A demo software license will be sent to all attendees.
- A workshop booklet will be provided to support this online workshop
Sign up and reserve your spot: more details & registration.
Discover more about the Brain Products Academy. Then, sign up to our dedicated mailing list to find out about future webinars and workshops first.