We are happy to announce two new releases: BrainVision Recorder 1.25.0202 and BrainVision Recorder for CGX 2.01.0003.
You can visit the following pages for detailed information about these two new releases and to download the software for installation:
BrainVision Recorder is our multifunctional software for recording setup and execution. BrainVision Recorder is intended to be used for recording neuro- and electrophysiological signals (for example EEG, EMG, ECG, EOG) and signals from other approved sensors. It offers:
- Step-by-step workspace setup
- Easy channel-by-channel impedance check with adjustable threshold values
- Multiple view options as well as online ERP acquisition and display
- OLE automation features and data output via TCP/IP network protocol
- A video module that allows capturing images of the experimental subject which are synchronized with the incoming EEG data
- Easy interfacing with other software solutions like Presentation®, E-Prime and more
Do you want to get information on new and upcoming products & solutions, tips & tricks from our support teams, as well as user research articles from labs using our products and solutions, too? Then subscribe to receive our customer newsletter straight to your inbox: sign up here.