To strengthen our team, we have an open position for a Scientific Consultant (m/f/d) to join us as soon as possible.
Read the about the job, responsibilities and requirements below or here (PDF).
Join our dedicated team and shape the future of neurophysiological research with us!
With over 20 years of experience in electrophysiology, Brain Products GmbH is a global leader in the development of software and hardware solutions for neurophysiological research. As an internationally operating company, we distribute our products in more than 60 countries, both directly and through a global network of distributors.
SCIENTIFIC CONSULTANT (m/f/d)
YOUR FUTURE TASKS
- Engage with potential and existing customers in a professional manner across diverse communication channels, both nationally and internationally
- Provide technical consultations and generate quotes to assist customers in selecting solutions that align with their research objectives and budget constraints
- Stay proficient in the use of our equipment and that of technical partners, providing training and initial support to researchers and their labs for effective tool utilization
- Assist customers through institution purchasing procedures, including submitting bid responses
- Coordinate and lead product demonstrations, training sessions, installations, and workshops
- Travel internationally to meet with researchers, represent the company at conferences, attend exhibitions, and participate in training events
- Collaborate effectively in a team-oriented manner with all departments at Brain Products GmbH
- Degree in Neuroscience, Psychology, Biomedical Engineering, or a related field (Masters or Ph.D. preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a neuroscience research lab or a related field
- Proficiency in collecting and/or processing neurophysiological data, preferably EEG; however, experience with fNIRS, fMRI, MEG, eye tracking, and peripheral physiology is also acceptable
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail, solution-oriented, and a team player mindset
- Competency with Microsoft Office365 and other common programs
- Ability to articulate highly technical scientific topics in written and spoken English; fluency in English is required, and German is a plus
- Published EEG or other neurophysiological experimental analyses in a peer-reviewed journal
- Experience in multi-modal data collection and/or processing
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Company pension scheme
- Capital-forming benefits
- Crisis-proof workplace
- Training opportunities to enhance your knowledge and skills
- Collaborative work as equals
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- A modern hybrid working model that offers the opportunity to work remotely from home on selected days
- Possibility to work part-time
- Company events
- EGYM Wellpass – for your health and fitness
- Company bike and e-bike leasing
- Free beverages and fruit
Have we piqued your interest?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Contact: Nicola Soldati)
We look forward to meeting you!