- Brain Products will accept or reject your application based on the availability of remaining grants and previously received submissions.
- You will hear back from us within 1 week of submitting your completed webform.
- After your application is accepted, you must submit your manuscript to the journal within 3 months.
Feel free to mention Brain Products as a funding source for the open access. As an example, you can use the following sentence:
“The authors would like to acknowledge Brain Products GmbH for covering the open access publication fees for this article.”
Please take care to correctly cite us. Here are examples for in-text and reference section citations of the actiCHamp Plus with 64 channels:
→ In text citation: (actiCHamp Plus, Brain Products GmbH, Gilching, Germany)
→ Reference section: actiCHamp Plus (64 channels) [Apparatus]. (2022). Gilching, Germany: Brain Products GmbH.
- Make sure to notify us as soon as you have submitted your manuscript, including proof of submission.
- When your paper is accepted, send us an invoice or ask the journal to bill us.
- Please make sure to use the following invoicing address: Brain Products GmbH, Zeppelinstr. 7, 82205 Gilching, Germany
- Please note: If your paper should be rejected, you have to re-apply for the Brain Products Open Access Grant.