Tobii Pro Software
Tobii Pro Lab – the eye tracking software for conducting experimental research with Tobii Pro eye trackers
Tobii Pro Lab constitutes – together with Tobii Pro hardware – a complete solution for researching human behavior. It provides a user interface and dedicated software features that efficiently guide and support the researcher through all phases of an eye tracking experiment – from test design and recording to analysis.
Tobii Pro Lab at a glance
- Easy to use
- Large degree of flexibility
- Precise and consistent timing accuracy – down to the millisecond
- Customizable gaze filters and full access to all raw gaze data
- Easy combination of eye tracking with biometric data streams, like EEG, GSR, and ECG (i.e. possibility to send a TTL marker at every stimulus onset to ensure precise data synchronization)
Please note: For screen-based eye trackers Tobii Pro Lab's Full or Screen-based edition license is required. For wearable eye trackers a Tobii Analyzer edition license is required.
- Full edition: Gives access to all modules needed to design, record, and analyze your screen-based experiments. Wearable recordings can also be added. The Full edition covers all the features offered by the Analyzer and Screen-based editions and, additionally, provides seamless integration with E-Prime.
- Analyzer edition: Provides automated and manual mapping of data from Tobii Pro Glasses; and gives access to the complete set of tools needed for post-analysis, visualization, as well as data and video export of your wearable recordings.
- Screen-based edition: This edition provides the entire stack of eye tracking tools to support all steps of your screen-based study. As with all other editions, you have complete control and access to the locally stored raw and processed data at any time.
Interested in more?
- Learn more about Tobii Pro Lab: click here
- Request more information or a quote: Click here
- Contact your local distributor: Click here
Our products are scientific equipment for INVESTIGATIONAL USE ONLY! Medical use e.g. for diagnosis, treatment of disease or other such purposes is strictly forbidden.
|Component||Required specification||Important notes|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz, quad core||6th generation or later;
AMD not supported
|Hard disk||SSD||256 GB or more is recommended|
|Graphics card||Nvidia Quadro series, minimum 2GB dedicated graphics RAM; released in 2015 or later; DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort connector||Intel integrated graphics from the HD/UHD/Iris series is also suitable; released in 2015 or later; DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort connector; AMD/ATI not supported|
|Monitor||1920 x 1080 resolution||DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort connector|
|Operating system||Windows 10 64-bit||Professional or Enterprise versions only|
|For more details, please refer to the official Tobi Pro website|
Type: pdf Size: 710.7 KB
Manual, Tutorials & Downloads (only for registered users)
Press Release Articles
Combining EEG and eye tracking: a workflow for your lab experiment
by Laura Leuchs, Ph.D. & Sara Pizzamiglio, Ph.D.
Introducing Tobii hardware and software: the perfect complement to your EEG and eye tracking research
by Dr. Christina Florence Lavallée
What’s new in BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.1? – Integration of Tobii Pro Lab data in Add Channels & more
by Jose Raul Naranjo & Dr.-Ing. Kidist Mideksa