Tobii Pro Software
Tobii Pro Lab – the eye tracking software for conducting experimental research with Tobii Pro eye trackers
Tobii Pro Lab constitutes – together with Tobii Pro hardware – a complete solution for researching human behavior. It provides a user interface and dedicated software features that efficiently guide and support the researcher through all phases of an eye tracking experiment – from test design and recording to analysis.
Tobii Pro Lab at a glance
- Easy to use
- Large degree of flexibility
- Precise and consistent timing accuracy – down to the millisecond
- Customizable gaze filters and full access to all raw gaze data
- Easy combination of eye tracking with biometric data streams, like EEG, GSR, and ECG (i.e. possibility to send a TTL marker at every stimulus onset to ensure precise data synchronization)
Please note: For screen-based eye trackers Tobii Pro Lab's Full or Presenter license is required. For wearable eye trackers a Tobii Analyzer edition license is required.
- Full edition: Provides the complete set of tools needed to support all steps of the study workflow. From experiment design and data recording to comprehensive analysis, visualization, and comprehensive data export. Covers all of the features offered by the Analyzer, Presenter and VR 360 editions.
- Analyzer edition: Gives access to automated mapping of Tobii Pro Glasses data and the tools needed for post analysis, visualization, and data export.
- Presenter edition: Supports experiment design, data recording, and raw data export. Collected data can be analyzed using the Analyzer edition of Pro Lab or a third-party software (e.g. MATLAB®)
Interested in more?
- Learn more about Tobii Pro Lab: click here
- Request more information or a quote: Click here
- Contact your local distributor: Click here
Our products are scientific equipment for INVESTIGATIONAL USE ONLY! Medical use e.g. for diagnosis, treatment of disease or other such purposes is strictly forbidden.
|Component||Required specification||Important notes|
|CPU||Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz, quad core||6th generation or later;
AMD not supported
|Hard disk||SSD||256 GB or more is recommended|
|Graphics card||Nvidia Quadro series, minimum 2GB dedicated graphics RAM; released in 2015 or later; DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort connector||Intel integrated graphics from the HD/UHD/Iris series is also suitable; released in 2015 or later; DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort connector; AMD/ATI not supported|
|Monitor||1920 x 1080 resolution||DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort connector|
|Operating system||Windows 10 64-bit||Professional or Enterprise versions only|
|For more details, please refer to the official Tobi Pro website|
Type: pdf Size: 710.7 KB
Manual, Tutorials & Downloads (only for registered users)
Press Release Articles
What’s new in BrainVision Analyzer 2.2.1? – Integration of Tobii Pro Lab data in Add Channels & more
by Jose Raul Naranjo & Dr.-Ing. Kidist Mideksa