Application Suite Trial Package
The ultimate way to get a thorough insight into BrainVision Analyzer, Recorder and RecView
In order to make it easier and more convenient to evaluate our software solutions for EEG/EP recordings and analyses we are introducing a new trial concept, the so-called "Application Suite Trial Package".
This trial package comes with a time-limited hardware bound license (USB dongle), that is valid for all Brain Products software solutions as well as their respective add-on licenses, and the Brain Products Application Suite Installation.
Each trial package license is valid for
- BrainVision Recorder - for EEG recordings
- BrainVision Analyzer - for offline data analyses (incl. all available add-on licenses such as "Add Channels" for co-registering EEG & Eye Tracking data)
- BrainVision RecView - for online data analyses
Order procedure and pricing
The "Application Suite Trial Package" can be ordered conveniently for 100 Euro* (excl. VAT) by using the respective order form. (Please note: Payment by credit card is mandatory). For any other method of payment, please contact your local distributor.
- Each trial package license will be valid for 2 months from first initialization in your lab.
- Only one trial package license can be purchased per lab.
- A monthly extension of the trial package license is possible and can be purchased for 300 Euro* / month (excl. VAT) by using the respective order form or through your local distributor.
*The price is exclusive of shipping costs, applicable local taxes and import duties.
Interested in more?
Our products are scientific equipment for INVESTIGATIONAL USE ONLY! Medical use e.g. for diagnosis, treatment of disease or other such purposes is strictly forbidden.
Type: pdf Size: 656.9 KB
Type: pdf Size: 420.2 KB
Type: pdf Size: 914.8 KB
Type: pdf Size: 638.0 KB
Type: pdf Size: 777.7 KB
Type: pdf Size: 1.0 MB
Type: pdf Size: 1.1 MB
Type: pdf Size: 4.1 MB
Manual, Tutorials & Downloads (only for registered users)
Press Release Articles
Brain Products sponsors teams entering the BCI Race at Cybathlon 2016
by Dominik Dietze