Registration is open for our Brain Products Academy workshop: “Handling scanner related artifacts in EEG-fMRI studies”
We’re excited to announce that we will again offer our Brain Products Academy
workshop on “Handling scanner related artifacts in EEG-fMRI studies” on November 3, 2022. This online workshop will guide you through the topics essential to removing scanner-related artifacts from your EEG data. The workshop is designed for researchers new to this topic and those who already have some experience with EEG-fMRI
and would like to consolidate their existing knowledge. Registration is now open!
What will you learn?
- The origin and nature of scanner related artifacts
- How the recording environment can influence the data
- How to inspect data for scanner related artifact
- The correction methods available
- Hands-on application of these methods in Analyzer 2
- An introduction to the BrainVision Analyzer 2 software to facilitate the hands-on sessions using Analyzer
Firstly, expert teachers will guide you:
- Yin Fen Low, a scientific consultant in our scientific support team, will present an introduction to the Analyzer software.
- Our two Application Specialists for EEG-fMRI: Tracy Warbrick and Cilia Jaeger will teach handling scanner-related artifacts
Secondly, it’s an interactive experience:
- The data handling parts of the programme will be interactive. Attendees can click along with the data processing in Analyzer to gain experience in navigating the software.
- Attendee numbers will be limited. In this way, we can work in a small group to allow plenty of support from the workshop teachers and to encourage questions from attendees.
Finally, you’ll get great supporting material:
- We will provide a demo data set
- All attendees will receive a demo software license
- A workshop booklet will support this online workshop
Sign up and reserve your spot by October 26, 2022: more details & registration