To strengthen our team, we have an open position for a Business Analyst (m/f/d) to join us as soon as possible.
Read the about the job, responsibilities and requirements below or here (PDF).
Join our dedicated team and shape the future of neurophysiological research with us!
With over 20 years of experience in electrophysiology, Brain Products GmbH is a global leader in the development of software and hardware solutions for neurophysiological research. As an internationally operating company, we distribute our products in more than 60 countries, both directly and through a global network of distributors.
BUSINESS ANALYST (m/f/d)
YOUR FUTURE TASKS
- Analyze financial and business data to identify trends and patterns
- Developing reports and visualizations to communicate findings
- Collaborating with team members to identify areas in need of improvement
- Designing and maintaining databases and data systems
- Providing recommendations for process improvements based on data analysis
- Utilizing web-based business tools to store, extract, and analyze data
- Communicating data insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Staying informed about industry trends and new technologies in data analysis and web-based tools
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, statistics, computer science, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel and a programming language such as Matlab, Python, or SQL
- Familiarity with web-based business tools and APIs
- Basic understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Knowledge of database systems and data modeling
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail and the capability to manage multiple priorities
- An inherent interest in neuroscience is a valuable asset
- Proficiency in Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a significant advantage
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Company pension scheme
- Capital-forming benefits
- Crisis-proof workplace
- Training opportunities to enhance your knowledge and skills
- Collaborative work as equals
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- A modern hybrid working model that offers the opportunity to work remotely from home on selected days
- Possibility to work part-time
- Company events
- EGYM Wellpass – for your health and fitness
- Company bike and e-bike leasing
- Free beverages and fruit
Have we piqued your interest?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Contact: Nicola Soldati)
We look forward to meeting you!